When we started the company in 2008, it was only possible to successfully penetrate the highly competitive injection molding machine market by:
- Developing a product that differentiates us from the competition.
- Establishing a long-term business culture.
To build a technological lead we focus on:
- A modular machine, customizable with pre-engineered options.
- Quality standards that allow just-in-time manufacturing and a 5-year warranty.
- Technically complex applications.
The NIIGON machine generation incorporates our accumulated experience. ("Niigon" is an Ojibwa indigenous word that means "for the future".)
The two-platen machines feature:
- Servo-driven pumps from Bosch.
- Ball screw-driven clamps.
- Rigid, machine-tool inspired bases.
Six models from 150 to 550 metric tons allow us now to address 50% of the injection molding machine market.
In line with this strategy, we built the industry’s greenest facilities. This allows us to work with customers, investors, and employees who are seeking to be associated with environmentally friendly practices.
Our Core Values
- Innovation – Take risks and implement new ideas.
- Passion for Excellence – Continually improve, seek the best solutions and flawless execution.
- Relationships – Work with honesty and integrity.
- Teamwork – Work together and learn from each other.
- Contribution – Make contributions to our communities and the environment.