Athena’s team is a mix of people with vast industry experience and recent graduates. Team members are mechanically inclined, hands-on, and enjoy challenging work.
A career with Athena offers a unique opportunity to be part of the design and marketing of cutting-edge products and services within a fast growing company.
Athena is currently searching for Technicians in various states across the United States. Technicians positioned globally are the customers' primary contact and provide technical and commercial support. They build relationships and communicate inquiries to Engineering to investigate feasibility and cost of ownership.
Our support Technicians are mobile and agile. They remotely monitor customers’ machines and are permanently linked with Head Office in Ontario, Canada.
- Serve as a single-point-of-contact for key accounts
- Work from home using electronic communication tools
- Manage communication with the head office
- Develop and maintain relationships
- Execute client services such as testing, implementation, training, and ongoing support
- Generate revenue from new and existing customers
- Participate at trade shows and conferences
- Promote awareness of new products and services
- Collaborate with the Customer Support group in Engineering to provide solutions and quotations
Skills & Competencies:
- Project and time management skills
- Written and oral communication / presentation skills
- Knowledge of injection molding and equipment
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, and other stakeholders
- Create and edit sales materials and presentations
- Must be proficient in English; knowledge of local language is an asset
- Ability to travel is a must
- Graduate of a post-secondary engineering-related program or mechatronics
- 3+ years of experience servicing machinery
- Experience in the injection molding industry is an asset
Apply at: hr [at] athenaautomation.ca
Athena Automation Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusiveness in all its work. We work proactively to be fair and reasonable in practice and to build diversity into our teams. Athena Automation welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.