Athena’s team is a mix of people with vast industry experience and recent graduates. Team members are mechanically inclined, hands-on, and enjoy challenging work.
A career with Athena offers a unique opportunity to be part of the design and marketing of cutting-edge products and services within a fast growing company.
The Regional Manager is responsible for acquiring, expanding, servicing, and maintaining a particular territory or area of accounts, in Latin and South America. This role involves increasing company revenue by supporting our existing customer base and developing new relationships and leads. The role may be based out of our Vaughan office or in South America.
- Serve as a single point-of-contact for key accounts; execute all client services, such as testing, implementation, training, and ongoing support.
- Develop and maintain relationships within assigned accounts; improve client utilization and product/service adoption rates.
- Collaborate with customer contacts, up to and including senior level executives, in order to define needs and provide solutions.
- Provide input and assist in development of presentations and other marketing collateral.
- Collaborate with Engineering to contribute towards BOM order accuracy.
- Assist in the creation of product training plans for Area Managers.
- Promote awareness of new products and services to accounts.
Skills & Competencies:
- Knowledge of injection molding and equipment.
- Fluent with typical office software including CAD for proposal layouts.
- Analytical ability and database management skills.
- Project and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to close business deals with executive level prospects.
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, and other stakeholders.
- Create and edit sales materials and presentations.
- Controls exposure is an asset.
- Written and oral communication / presentations.
- Communication skills in Spanish and Portuguese.
Education and Experience:
- Mechanical Engineering degree (preferred) or a minimum of 10 years’ industry experience.
Apply at: hr [at] athenaautomation.ca
Athena Automation Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusiveness in all its work. We work proactively to be fair and reasonable in practice and to build diversity into our teams. Athena Automation welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.