Athena Automation is a family-owned private company headquartered in Vaughan, Ontario. The organization was established in 2008 by Robert Schad, founder and former CEO of Husky Injection Molding Systems for 55 years.
The company's NIIGON line of three injection molding machines addresses 50% of a multi-billion dollar global market. Focusing on pre-engineered options and JIT manufacturing, the company has built a long-term technological lead and now has machines operating on 4 continents. The current team consists of 85 people.
The Chief Financial Officer will help re-structure the company for its next phase of growth. As a member of the executive team, his/her areas of responsibility will include business strategy, government relations, and finance.
This is an opportunity to work for a dynamic organization with exceptional growth prospects and a highly talented team.
- Work with the CEO and executive team to develop Athena’s long-term strategic and financial plans
- Develop annual and long-term budgets and to track progress to ensure that targets are met
- Develop and oversee corporate legal and risk management practices
- Comprehensive due diligence and financial analysis of business opportunities
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and reporting requirements
- Manage government relations activities including identifying and applying to funding programs and monitoring all regulatory requirements
Skills and experience:
- Strategic planning and budgeting
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- 10+ years of experience in multinational manufacturing organizations
Please send résumés to hr [at] athenaautomation.ca. No agencies, please.